This training course aims to inform companies about what they need to do to comply with China’s new standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It will give companies a basic understanding of the VOC standards and regulations and help them to identify the obligations they need to meet. The CIRS Group will also help industries understand and comply with the standards.
Date: 15 Jun. 2021
Registration Fee: 260 GBP
Registration: Register here
By attending this course, you will learn about:
- the background to VOCs in China;
- China’s new national standards on VOCs; and
- what you can do practically, with advice from CIRS.
Who should attend?
- Technical/scientific staff who work in a chemical regulatory department
- HSE staff
- New chemical safety advisors
- R&D/sales/marketing teams looking to develop their knowledge of chemistry
- Anyone involved in the chemical industry or other allied professionals
Introduction to China's new national standards on VOCs and countermeasures for enterprises
Lisa Xu, Senior Chemical Regulatory Affairs Consultant, CIRS China
Lisa obtained her Master Degree in Drug Discovery from Imperial College London, Bachelor degree in Chemistry from Sun Yat-Sen University and she has been working several years in CIRS China as senior regulatory consultant and researcher for chemical legislations in Asia Pacific regions and EU.
She specializes in chemical regulations in Asia Pacific regions and EU including China new chemical substance notifications, China hazardous chemical management, and REACH. She has also help clients in chemical regulation compliances in Taiwan, Philippines, Korean and etc.
Additionally, she is also playing the role of marketing, business negotiation and project management within CIRS Group.