ChinaCosIng, the cosmetic ingredient database developed by CIRS Group, has been updated to include common functions of cosmetic ingredients, risky substances and CITES list.
The updated ChinaCosIng will contain the following lists of regulations:
- The list of used cosmetic ingredients in China (IECIC version 2021)
- Inventory of Existing Cosmetic Ingredients in China (IECIC 2021)
- Inventory of Prohibited Cosmetic Ingredients in China (2021)
- Inventory of Prohibited Plant and Animal-Derived Cosmetic Ingredients (2021)
- Inventory of Restricted Cosmetic Ingredients (2015)
- List of Allowed Colorants in Cosmetic Safety and Technical Standards (2015)
- List of Allowed Preservatives in Cosmetic Safety and Technical Standards (2015)
- List of Allowed UV Filters in Cosmetic Safety and Technical Standards (2015)
- List of Allowed Hair Dyes in Cosmetic Safety and Technical Standards (2015)
- Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances Produced or Imported in China (2021)
- Inventory of Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Common Risk Substances of Cosmetic Raw Materials
Since its first launch in China in August, ChinaCosIng has become popular for its accurate and reliable regulatory data and beautiful and friendly user interface. Thousands of cosmetic and raw material companies at home and abroad have used the system to inquire about the IECIC list and the banned and restricted use of cosmetic ingredients in China.
ChinaCosIng also supports search by the Chinese name, English INCI name and CAS number, and supports one-click generation of cosmetic ingredients report to review the banned and restricted info of cosmetic ingredients directly. This is a useful tool for the cosmetics R&D and formula review!
Identify the QR code or visit https://www.chinacosing.com/en to use it for free!