In accordance with Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China, companies that plan to use new food raw materials shall apply for and obtain a hygiene license from National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China (NHC). In order to help companies to get the new food raw materials registration in China, this Webinar will focus on the introduction of the registration procedures, required dossiers, testing, toxicological information, duration, etc.
Time (Beijing Time,GMT+8)
27 November 2018
27 November 2018
- Introduction of New Food Raw Materials in China;
- Background of New Food Raw Materials Registration;
- Process of New Food Raw Materials Registration;
- Dossier Requirements of New Food Raw Materials Registration;
- Test Requirements of New Food Raw Materials Registration;
- Duration of New Food Raw Materials Registration;
- New Food Raw Materials Registration Approval Data Analysis in Recent Years.
Ms. Jessie Shen, Senior Regulatory Consultant / Marketing Manager of Food Business Division from CIRS Group
Ms. Jessie Shen has master’s degree of Advanced Chemical Engineering from the University of Manchester. She is familiar with food and food contact material industry. She now focuses on food and food contact materials regulatory compliance and has rich experience in providing professional consultation for oversea enterprises.
Note: You will receive a link one week and one day before the webinar starts. By clicking that link, you shall be able to join our webinar automatically. Please note that space is strictly limited to a maximum of 100 attendees.
On PC: IE/ Foxfire/ Google Chrome; Windows 2003 or later (You need download the webex extension when first using it.)
On Mobile Service: Free Cisco Webex app from the app store
Chemical Inspection & Regulation Service Limited
ADD: 11/F., Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
Tel: +86 571 87206574