On 7th January, 2021, National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China (NHC) approved 3 new food raw materials, the detailed approval information is as follow:
1. Isaria cicadae Miq. fruit body (artificial cultivation)
Isaria cicadae Miq. fruit body (artificial cultivation)
Source: Artificially grown cicada fruit bodies
Species: Cordyceps, Corynespora
Inoculate the strain of Isaria cicadae Miq. on culture medium for artificial culture. Then, harvest fruit bodies and dry them.
≤ 3 g/day (Measured on dry products)
1. Infants, young children, pregnant women and lactating women are not suitable for consumption. The labels and instructions shall indicate the unsuitable population and the limit of consumption.
2. Using safety standard of edible fungi as reference for contaminant limit. Aflatoxin B1, Aflatoxin B2, Aflatoxin G1, Aflatoxin G2, Deoxynivalenol, Ochratoxin A, Zearalenone cannot be detected, the content of Beauverin≤ 3 mg/kg (See Appendix A for detection methods).
2. Sodium Hyaluronate
3. Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. Kefiranofaciens
Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. kefiranofaciens
1. Approved as the edible strain, infants and young children are not suitable for consumption.
2. Food safety indicators should comply with relevant Chinese standards.
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org