This online training course aims to give companies valuable and up to date information on registering new chemicals under China’s MEE Order 12. It will give companies a basic understanding of the Regulation which came into force in January and the accompanying Guidance on Environmental Management Registration of New Chemical Substances in China. The training will help companies identify their obligations under the Regulation, and highlight what needs to be registered. The course will run through the general registration procedure and its data requirements, and look at how to protect data. It will also examine the company’s post-registration obligations.
The CIRS Group will also share its registration strategy and give case analyses, based on more than a decade of experience.
Date: 9 Jun. 2021
Registration Fee: 320 GBP
Registration: Register here
By attending this course, you will:
- learn about the regulation's scope, exemptions, notification body and the new concepts that go with it;
- get a comparison of MEP Order 7 and MEE Order 12;
- learn about data requirements, data exemptions, notification strategies, application procedures and data protection;
- hear case analysis and practical advice;
- learn about post-registration obligations;
- understand transitional measures between MEP Order 7 and MEE Order 12;
- learn industrial perspectives on reaching compliance; and
- develop your understanding of chemistry.
Who should attend?
- Technical/scientific staff who work in a chemical regulatory department
- HSE staff
- New chemical safety advisors
- R&D/sales/marketing teams looking to develop their knowledge of chemistry
- Anyone involved in the chemical industry or other allied professionals
Introduction of China MEE Order 12 and a comparison with MEP Order 7
The data requirements of China MEE Order 12 and practical advice
Lucy Wang, Chemical Regulatory Consultant/ Research Engineer, CIRS China
Ms. Lucy Wang has been tracking major chemical regulatory updates in China for several years especially for China REACH (MEP Order 7th and MEE Order 12th), participated in proposing comments to Chinese authorities for the revisions of MEE Order 12th; she also supported on major chemical regulatory updates with advice on the solutions of compliance for dozens of companies from chemical industries.She specializes in chemical regulations in Asia Pacific regions and EU including China new chemical substance notifications, China hazardous chemical management, and REACH. She has also help clients in chemical regulation compliances in Taiwan, Philippines, Korean and etc.
Lila Tao, Chemical Regulatory Consultant, CIRS ChinaMs. Lila Tao has worked in CIRS group for several years and has served numerous enterprises to comply with global chemical regulations, including China REACH, EU REACH, Global GHS, K-REACH, etc. She has rich experience on new substance registration under China MEE Order No. 7 and deep understanding on China MEE Order No. 12, with focus on data gap analysis, registration & testing strategies and how to comply with requests from Chinese authorities.