19 October 2017, two most important standards of food contact material (FCM), GB 4806.1-2016 and GB9685-2016 will come into force. That means transitional period will be finished and all FCM placed in Chinese market shall comply with the new China food contact materials and articles regulations. In addition, the new regulations have the requirement about Declaration of Compliance (DoC). In order to better cope with the new regulations, this Webinar will focus on the introduction of the general standards, requirement of DoC, compliance procedure, etc.
Time (Beijing Time,GMT+8)
19 Oct 2017
19 Oct 2017
- Overview of the new China food contact materials and articles regulation system;
- Introduce the general safety requirements of food contact materials and articles —GB 4806.1-2016;
- Introduce the additives standard for food contact materials and articles —GB 9685-2016;
- Introduce the general rules of migration test for food contact materials and articles—GB 31604.1-2015
- Introduce the requirement of Declaration of Compliance (DoC)
- Give a compliance case study on the new regulation system
Ms. Jessie Shen, Senior Consultant of Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs Department from CIRS
Ms. Jessie Shen has master’s degree of Advanced Chemical Engineering from the University of Manchester. She is familiar with food and food contact material industry. She now focuses on food and food contact materials regulatory compliance and has rich experience in providing professional consultation for oversea enterprises.
Note: You will receive a link one day and one hour before the webinar starts. By clicking that link, you shall be able to join our webinar automatically. Please note that space is strictly limited to a maximum of 100 attendees.
On PC: IE/ Foxfire/ Google Chrome; Windows 2003 or later (You need download the webex extension when first using it.)
On Mobile Service: Free Cisco Webex app from the app store
Hangzhou CIRS Co. Ltd (CIRS China)
Addr: 11/F., Building 1, Dongguan Hi-Tech Park, 288 Qiuyi Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
TEL: +86 571 8720 6507