On 17 August, 2021, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) issued 2 new food raw materials passing the technical review of the CFSA Expert Review Committee and now opens for public comments. The deadline for public comments is 17 September, 2021.
(1) Kanzan flower
Species: Cerasus serrulata ‘Sekiyama’
Edible parts: flower
1. The substance shall not be consumed by infants, pregnant women and lactating women. Inapplicable population should be marked on labels and instructions.
2. Food safety indexes are implemented in accordance with the relevant national regulations of other vegetables products.
(2) Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium(PQQ) salt
Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium(PQQ)salt
Molecular formula: C14H4N2Na2O8
Molecular weight: 374.17
Using 6-amino-5-methoxyindole-1H-2-carboxylic acid ethyl ester and dimethyl 2-oxoglutaconate as raw materials, after coupling reaction, formation of quinoline ring, oxidation reaction and hydrolysis reaction of ester and refining.
Reddish brown powder
Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium (PQQ) salt content (on dry basis)
1. Application scope and maximum usage: beverages (40 mg/ kg, solid drinks are converted according to the volume of liquid after preparation).
2. The substance shall not be consumed by infants, young children, pregnant women and lactating women. Inapplicable population should be marked on labels and instructions.
3. Test method check the link at the end of this article.
4. Food safety indicators must meet the following requirements:
Total plate count /(CFU/g)
Coliform bacteria /(MPN/g)
Mold &Yeast /(CFU/g)
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For official info please click: