In October 2020 Chinese authorities unveiled a guiding document to achieve the goal of peaking carbon emissions by 2030 and achieving carbon neutrality by 2060, which is an active response to climate change and also reflects its responsibility as a major global economy. The Chinese government has formulated policies and proposals on peak carbon dioxide emissions and carbon neutrality for all sectors in China with certain industries at the core, which greatly stimulated the demand for talent in the domestic market. In the long term, green development and a low carbon economy are inevitable.
CIRS Group formulates customized training courses, gives interpretations of policies concerning peak carbon dioxide emissions and carbon neutrality at home and abroad, and facilitates enterprises to calculate carbon emissions and carbon footprint. With our assistance, enterprises are able to assemble a team, nurture professional talent, and formulate a reasonable plan for carbon reduction.
The benefits of this service include:
- Establishing a team and a management system in charge of low-carbon work;
- Establishing strategies for low-carbon development, and accelerate the green transformation of enterprises.
- Training on specific topics will be given by personnel from CIRS Group, the themes can be discussed and established through mutual communication;
- Create a training action plan;
- Issue training certificates.